August 29, 2025
Image default
Nintendo

Battlefield 6 head says game won’t be coming to Nintendo Switch 2


Battlefield 6 head Vince Zempella has confirmed to Eurogamer that the team has no plans to bring the potentially promising first person shooter to the Nintendo Switch 2. Zempella says that while he’s a fan of the Nintendo Switch, Battlefield Studios is focused on PC, PlayStation and Xbox, which he says is where the core fanbase is. Battlefield Studios revealed the multiplayer trailer for Battlefield 6 earlier this evening.

Related posts

Nintendo says AI images were not used in Mario Kart World

Kuku

Nintendo could be remaking Nintendo DS game Hotel Dusk

Kuku

Imran Khan says Nintendo has denied Embracer Group Switch 2 dev kits

Kuku