Microsoft has announced new titles that will reach xbox game pass in early July, including Grand Theft Auto V, Exoprimal, Techtonica, and more.
- available today
- Grand Theft Auto V (Cloud and Console) – When a young street hustler, a retired bank robber and a terrifying psychopath become entangled with some of the most terrifying and deranged elements of the criminal underworld, the United States government and the entertainment industry, they must carry out a series of dangerous heists to survive in a cutthroat city where they can trust no one, least of all each other. Includes the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S versions of Grand Theft Auto V.
- Sword and Fairy: Together Forever (Cloud, Console, and PC) – Enter a realm that mixes ancient mythology with traditional Asian aesthetics in Sword and Fairy: Together Forever! It weaves its story across the three clans of Human, Deity, and Demon, putting you in command of a memorable cast of characters, each with unique personalities, motives, abilities, strengths, and weaknesses.
- July 6th
- McPixel 3 (Cloud, Console and PC) – McPixel 3 is a mind-blowing save-the-day adventure where the aspiring hero prevents one disaster after another using unconventional yet fun methods.
- July 11
- Common’hood (Cloud, Console and PC) – Common’hood is an illegal settlement simulation game with highly customizable base building tools. Gather salvage materials, grow your own food, research new technology, craft new tools, and build a new home. Common’hood invites you to explore and discover unique characters who will turn from stranger to familiar, helping the community overcome food and shelter shortages.
- Insurgency: Sandstorm (PC) – Fight in the war-torn environments of a contemporary conflict through a series of intense cooperative and player vs. player multiplayer modes. Feel every bullet and fear every impact in fierce melee combat as your team fights for victory.
- July 14
- Exoprimal (Cloud, Console and PC) – Available Day One with Game Pass: At Exoprimal, every month is T. Rex Awareness Month! He squads up and wipes out hordes of dinosaurs in a series of endless war games run by the artificial intelligence Leviathan. Combining player-versus-environment and player-versus-player combat with a variety of objectives and powerful exosuits to pilot, no two games are the same in Exoprimal.
- July 18
- Techtonica (Game Trailer) (Cloud, Console and PC) – Available Day One with Game Pass: Delve into the subterranean, bioluminescent world of an alien planet as you explore and build sprawling factories on Techtonica. Work solo or cooperatively to master automation, gather resources, research new technologies, shape destructible terrain, establish a base of operations, and uncover long-forgotten secrets.
- The Cave (Cloud and Console) – The Cave is an adventure game from the creator of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion, Ron Gilbert, and Double Fine Productions, the award-winning studio behind Psychonauts and Brutal Legend. Assemble your team of three of seven unlikely adventurers, each with their own unique personalities, then descend into the mysterious depths.