The editor Ubisoft and the developer Ubisoft Los Angeles have released a new series of trailers for the free-to-play first-person shooter game xdefiant.
As previously announced, there will be a closed beta from today until April 23 at 11:00 pm PT / April 24 at 2:00 am ET. Sign-ups are available on the official XDefiant website.
XDefiant is scheduled for release on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Luna.
Here’s a recap of the game, via Ubisoft:
- XDefiant is a free online first-person shooter where you’ll compete in fast-paced battles. With cross-play available at launch, you’ll be able to play with friends on a variety of platforms.
- Custom Loadout – Choose from a huge arsenal of weapons, attachments, and gadgets to optimize the way you play. Combine any weapon with any faction and unlock new options as you play to hone your play style.
- Factions – Factions are drawn from iconic Ubisoft worlds and represent distinct classes, each with unique abilities and Ultras. Choose any character from any faction to form your team of six players. Change factions at any point in the game to suit your strategy.
- Maps, Modes, and Mayhem – Play a huge variety of 14 maps at launch across a variety of arena and linear modes, including Zone Control, Escort, Occupation, and more. Fight in casual matches or level up in competitive mode.
- New Content Every Season – Every three months there will be a new season that will include a new faction, new characters, new maps, new weapons, new cosmetics, and events. As a live game, XDefiant will continue to deliver an exciting experience season after season, with a wide variety of fun and fresh content.